Announcement:
wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.
Posted by
Admin at
Hi May I suggest following: a)Create functions to perform the validations. This helps in using them from CATS exits as well as the R/3 frontend. b)For front end maintenance there are exits calling functions in the includes LXPADU01 & 02. These can be used for any infotype in PA. Here you need to assign the current infotype to a structure and validate / process as you need. It may have been already used in your site. Usually they have includes named as ZXPADU01 or 02. This approach will help you to minimise the initial development as well long term maintenance effort. Hope this helps. Regards, JG
| | | ---------------Original Message--------------- From: jasmith Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2011 1:39 PM Subject: Restrict absence type in CAT2 by CATS profile or authorization group? While I have restricted attendances and absences in ESS, I would like to restrict them in the GUI as well. I would like to restrict them by CATS Profile, or authorization group. Is there a user exit that I can use? | | __.____._ Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author. Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 | | JG-SAPHR SAP HR Top Contributor
Contributed the most posts in a group for 3 consecutive months to earn a Gold Achievement Popular White Papers In the Spotlight _.____.__ |