Announcement:
wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.
Posted by
Admin at
I have never needed change documents with any client copy. Sent from my Windows Phone
| | | ---------------Original Message--------------- From: Murray, Janis Sent: Friday, February 07, 2003 7:36 AM Subject: Client export Hi, Having a wee problem trying to export a client on our QA system R/3 46C. I wish to export the client before we make changes to it. I am using transaction SCC8 but I am getting an error ! Change documents are not copied. This is what we are entering on the screen: SCC8 - Selected profile: SAP_ALL ( all client specific data without change document) Target system: EAQ ( this is our QA system) When we try to start the export we get the above error. What I am doing wrong? Thanks Janis Janis Wilson Murray Server Support Manager Information Technology East Ayrshire Council Kilmarnock tele: 01563 576808 mobile: 07879 667306 mailto: email@removed ********************************************************************** This email is privileged, confidential and subject to copyright. Any unauthorised use or disclosure of its content is prohibited. The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily be the views held by East Ayrshire Council. By reading this email you agree to our Terms & Conditions as published at http://www.east-ayrshire.gov.uk. ********************************************************************** | | __.____._ Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author. Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 | | D. Caddick SAP Basis Top Contributor
Contributed the most posts in a group for 3 consecutive months to earn a Gold Achievement Popular White Papers In the Spotlight _.____.__ |