We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-basis] Spool ServiceQueue has reached 99%, SAP cannot print

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Albert
on Mar 14 at 10:23 PM
Hi Mridulg,

I have scheduled the program and it has run everyday and would delete spools that have expiration date 2 weeks in system and now I also have deleted manually spools that have status error and waiting since yesterday.

If I checked in transaction RZ20, status of Spool ServiceQueue is still 99.8%. I suspect that this is root of the problem. Any idea?

Regards

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Albert
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2011 8:02 AM
Subject: Spool ServiceQueue has reached 99%, SAP cannot print

Hi expert,

My SAP cannot print now, ,i have checked spool wp working fine and i also have scheduled program RSPO0041 everyday.
I ran transaction RZ20 and went to 'spool system' > 'spool server'. i got red report, ServiceQueue has reached 99.8%. i suspect that this is the problem
can you help me to solve the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Most Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Get Fast, Reliable Enterprise-Class Storage. Learn About IBM Storwize v7000
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language