We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE: [sap-dev] At selection-screen on value-request for p_infile.

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by john.louk (Workflow Designer)
on Feb 28 at 10:29 AM
I am pretty sure that you cannot put an event in an IF statement or perform it. What you may want to do is in the event (AT SELECTION?) for your radio buttons turn off the p_infile parameter. Look at the LOOP AT SCREEN logic.


Cheers

John

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Smriti_Singhal
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 10:06 AM
Subject: At selection-screen on value-request for p_infile.

I have a bdc program where in i have 2 radio buttons.
On selection of radio button 1 I have to take as input an input file for which I am using
AT SELECTION-SCREEN ON VALUE-REQUEST FOR p_infile.
and for radio button 2 I have to manually enter some value in my other parameters.

my problem is this that I have to call
AT SELECTION-SCREEN ON VALUE-REQUEST FOR p_infile. after an If statement which checks for the which radio button is checked but SAP is not allowing me to use
AT SELECTION-SCREEN ON VALUE-REQUEST FOR p_infile. after If statement, it says we need to end the if before using
AT SELECTION-SCREEN ON VALUE-REQUEST FOR p_infile.

Please help me through this

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
john.louk
SAP Development Enthusiast

Contributed 100 posts in a group to earn a Bronze Achievement
Most Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Overcome the Top Inhibitors to Cloud Computing. View the IBM Cloud Briefing, Available on Demand.
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language