We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-log-sd] SAP allows returns larger than orginal invoice if made on various orders, how can I block this?

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by csalazar (SAP Business Analyst)
on Jan 11 at 12:37 PM
Thanks Everybody, Claudio's SAP note works perfect.

Regards,
Carlos

---------------Original Message---------------
From: csalazar
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2011 10:52 AM
Subject: SAP allows returns larger than orginal invoice if made on various orders, how can I block this?

In our process we create a return sales order based on an invoice, SAP (as standard configuration) checks that my return quantities or values are not larger than my invoice in a single order.....but it does not check how many return orders I already made.

For example if we invoiced 5 kilos, I can not make a return order for 6 kilos but I can make 2 return orders of 3 kilos each.

This is a standard SAP behiavor how do you block this from happening?
Regards,
Carlos

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language