We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-hr] New Hire Act on W2

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Bob Gladd
on Jan 20 at 3:57 PM
Yes, I resolved it but I'm not exactly sure how. I basically started over from scratch and it worked. I must have missed something the first time.

Yes, it is necessary to load the wages/earnings to the memo wage type. Make sure you have applied the relevant year end notes. Basically you just need to then link your memo WT to the tax form group W2CC which is provided by SAP (table V_51T0_B). This assumes you are using not using a custom form.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Bob Gladd
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2011 3:57 PM
Subject: New Hire Act on W2

I created a memo WT and linked it to Tax Form Group W2CC on T51T0. The plan is to load the earnings to this WT via IT221 for the employees impacted by the New Hire Act. We are using form HR_F_W2 with alternate form HR_F_W2_MULT_07.

Because I linked my new WT to tax form group W2CC provided with the year end phase II note I was expecting it to show up on the W2 box 12. However it's not. Can anyone offer help on what I'm missing?

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Most Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com for iPhone: Ask Questions & Get Answers Anywhere. Use the New iPhone App
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language