We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-dev] HR/HCM PA-Infotype 0001 P0001-WERKS to be opened for entry of values

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by david-homrighouse
on Jan 24 at 5:16 PM
I would create my own dynpro, or copy an existing one and changing it. I don't know if using dynpro 2100 will cover all your needs, and changing another dynpro is considered a modification, so you end on your own anyway if you encounter problems. You will also have to change every program and such that would use the normal dynpro for your own.
I guess I don't see the need to do all this work to make Plant changable in PA30, when you can use PA40 and an action to do so. The latter is easier to use, comes standard with all versions of SAP so therefore is supported from the same, doesn't require any IT money up front or support for it for the life of your use of SAP. I would want to know the business case and benefit for making this change rather than an action within PA40.
--Dave

---------------Original Message---------------
From: USER_2307487
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2011 4:54 PM
Subject: HR/HCM PA-Infotype 0001 P0001-WERKS to be opened for entry of values

I understand that field P0001-WERKS is normally only displayed, and that the value of this field is updated via a personnel action.
I'm able to hide the field using T588M (screen modification).
But I'm unable to open the field by using T588M and putting the radio button to "edit" (third column) or "mandatory" (second column). The field appears as display in those cases.
I'm using Dynpro 2000 (also alternative-dynpro 2000).

Do I have to use a different Dynpro?
Do I have to build an own Dynpro?

I had a short look at program SAPFP50M but could not find a hint (I'm not a programmer).

Thanks for any help...

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Most Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Which response to your Toolbox.com Groups post was the most helpful? Use 'Best Answer' to mark highest quality content.
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language