We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-acct] CXE5: Specify seleted item for posting

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by effurun (FI Consultant)
on Jan 1 at 3:25 PM
Hi Pradeep,

Thanks for your response. I've also sent you another mail to your inbox describing the other problems I've got here. In sumarry, I've taken your recommendation to place my current year retained earnings on the first tab. On the 2nd tab, I've used my prior years retained earnings.

However, when I try to save this, I get the following errors: The Where-applied indicator is invalid for item xxx3110005.

What am I getting wrong here?

---------------Original Message---------------
From: effurun
Sent: Saturday, December 11, 2010 9:35 AM
Subject: CXE5: Specify seleted item for posting

This is a Consolidation (EC-CS) config transaction code.

I am not sure what should be done in terms of config with this transaction code. On the first Balance Sheet Tab, I was expecting to be able to specify for each balance sheet account whether it is a credit or debit. However, only one field is made available. Does anyone know what is expected here?

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language