We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re: [sap-basis] Installation of ECC 6 EhP4 IDES

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by hanchate.pravin
on Jan 24 at 1:40 AM
Hi Geunrisee

Question 1) IDES Upgrade to EHP4

IDES installation has all patches of EHP4. so you have to install only IDES
EHP4 ,, no upgrades.

Question 2) About the Dual Stack (As I have installed only ABAP)

Experts kindly answer this question

---------------Original Message---------------
From: geunrisse
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2011 1:22 AM
Subject: Installation of ECC 6 EhP4 IDES

Hello experts,

I am planning to install a new IDES ECC system in EhP4. But I am a bit confused on how to actually proceed. Do I Need to install ECC 6.0 first, then upgrade to EhP4? But I already saw an IDES version in the marketplace:

Software Downloads > Installations and Upgrades > My Company's Application Components > SAP ERP > SAP ERP ENHANCE PACKAGE > EHP4 FOR SAP ERP 6.0 / NW7.01 > IDES Version.

Which should I use?

Also, we have another ECC 6.0 system named EC1, and we were wondering if it is at all possible to migrate our data from this system to the EHP4 system to be installed. EC1 is a dual stack system, but as far as I know, EhP4s no longer support dual stack systems so if I want a java stack, I need to install it separately in a new instance and then just integrate it with the ABAP Stack EHP4. So if this is correct, then how can i migrate data from a dual stack system to the EhP4 system whose ABAP and JAVA stack are in separate instances?

Please advise.

Regards,
Cha Cha

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Most Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Which response to your Toolbox.com Groups post was the most helpful? Use 'Best Answer' to mark highest quality content.
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language