We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-hr] ESS - Not able to add Personal ID details under Personal Information

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by hrishikeshk (Sr. SAP HCM (HR) Consultant)
on Nov 30 at 3:59 AM
Hi Gurus / Experts,


In ESS under Personal Information I have Personal Id's 0185 details. I want
to update the New Personal ID (let say Driving License ID) In the Portal New
Driving License tab comes however if I click on that the new screen pen but
it does not allow me to add new details. It is grayed one.



In SPRO I did following configuration under *SPRO **? PM **? ESS **? Service
Specific Settings **? Own Data **? Customizing of Personal Information
Services **? Personal ID's *

*I tick *New Button Always Available on overview & Data must be available at
all times.



Could anyone please tell me where I have gone wrong.



Thanks & Regards,

Hrishikesh
__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
Most Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com Groups Discussions Now Support BBCode. Share Code Snippets with Peers
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language