We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-basis] Client Refresh from PRD to QAS

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by steven888
on Nov 27 at 1:58 AM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
Thanks for the tips everyone.

I ran the client import (transport) and it took a long time before it errors out with ORA-30036. I increased PSAPUNDO from 10GB to 20GB.

Can I resume the import or do I have to start over again?

---------------Original Message---------------
From: steven888
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2010 4:58 AM
Subject: Client Refresh from PRD to QAS

Hi,

I am doing a client refresh from PRD to QAS. Size of client is 150GB. Exported the PRD client using SCC8 and imported it to QAS via STMS. The client import took more than 1 day and generated many redo logs which filled up my archive log directory, hence I terminated the process.

1) Is there a way for me to estimate how much redo logs will be created during the import?

2) I am also looking at ways to speed up the client import. Will it help if I were to delete the present client first before importing the new client instead of overwriting it?

Thank you.

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
Most Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Attend IBM Webcasts, Engage Peers, and More! Visit IBM Smart Products Virtual Briefing Center
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language