We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-log-sd] Partner function

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by ipsita_dixit (System Analyst)
on Aug 23 at 5:37 PM
I am facing an issue with the partner function.
I have BOL recipient (partner type AP- Contact Person) and it is assigned to both Sold to and Ship to partners in the partner function.

When I am creating the order if the BOL is maintained in both SP and SH then it picks up from SH.

Same thing is for Sales Acknowledge recipient ( Partner Type AP- Contact Person) assigned to SP and SH.
But when I create the Sales Order it picks the value from Sold to party.

Where should I find the difference in Config. Please guide me.

ID




__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
In the Spotlight
How Do You Use Social Media to Advance Your Career? Take the Survey, Win an iPad
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language