We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-log-sd] Free goods? Wrong or right?

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by nguyenph
on Jul 1 at 12:05 AM
Hi all,

Could you explain for me about the SAP result for free goods like this:

I have a condition record for free goods:

Min For add FG Caltype Exclusive
1 10 TO 0.5 TO 1 (proportional)

That means when customer buy 10 TO they will get 0.5 TO as free.

In SO, I keyed 13 TO and free goods showed 1 TO but as I calculate the result should be 0.65 TO, if rounding happens free goods should be 0.6 or 0.7 TO. In this circumstance, SAP is wrong or right? Could you explain for me this situation?
THks a lot for your support!

Regards,
Nguyen Pham,

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language