We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-acct] Price Update - CK24 for updating other than

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Trigger Lau (SAP FICO Consultant)
on Jun 13 at 9:26 PM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
plz refer to http://www.triggergroup.org/blog/archives/583

---------------Original Message---------------
From: TaroMiyanishi
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2007 7:05 AM
Subject: Price Update - CK24 for updating other than

> Hi Product Costing Gure,
> Could someone shed some light on this issue I have here?
> I created a new costing variant, which has the same setting apart from a new Costing type with Price other than standard price for update field. Having successfully created and saved Cost Estimate in CK11N with this costing variant, I attempted at updating Planned prices in CK24 Other price section. However, information message keeps appearing with
> Of 0 materials, 0 cost estimates were updated successfully
> Message no. CK705
> Please advise me what could be the cause for this message. In fact, I was able to update Standard price for the same material with the standard costing variant.
> Thanks in advance
> taro

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language