We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-hr] Wage types are not displaying in IT 0008

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by darsana p.g (SAP HR Consultant)
on May 2 at 11:33 AM
Hi all,

While I am creating infotype 0008, wage types are not displaying. When I am clicking on insert wage type button an error is displaying like entry PL does not exist in table 510A.
PL is my payscale type and PM is my payscale area. when am checking table T510 A, PL is displayed here.
All the wage types have maintained correctly only.
So where can be the error.

Please reply
Darsana
__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language