We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re: [sap-log-sd] Item Category wont allow changes

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by sadhdilip
on May 30 at 9:32 PM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
Carlos:
In Standard SAP has one default Item category and several Item cat which user can overwrite manually if he chooses to do so. Please verify so user exits is not in place.

Thanks,

Dilip Sadh

From: csalazar via sap-log-sd <sap-log-sd@Groups.ITtoolbox.com>
To: sadhdilip email@removed
Sent: Fri, May 28, 2010 7:11:26 PM
Subject: [sap-log-sd] Item Category wont allow changes

Posted by csalazar (SAP Business Analyst)
on May 28 at 7:09 PM
Hi,

I am in the process of configuration of third party shippments, when I test it I try to manually change the item category on the sales order, I have maintained trnsc VOV4 and the matchcode shows the options of TAN and YB1 (which I set for the type of sale in third party shippment).

But the field its gray and wont allow it to change, if I change the order on VOV4 the SO suggest whatever option its set as default the problem its that wont allow to change it to any other in the matchcode.

I guess I will have to create a new SO type for these operations.

Thanks and Good Night,
Carlos

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com for iPhone: Ask Questions & Get Answers Anywhere. Use the New iPhone App
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language