Re: [sap-acct] Not Allowing Entry...missing T043G, and T077D.
Posted by
Admin at
|
Share this post:
|
0 Comments
| | Posted by Fareed Bhutto on May 8 at 12:54 PM | |
Thanx a lot for your response. Actually, I had defined A/c grp, which I deleted and it worked.
Fareed Bhutto
--- On Sat, 5/8/10, manojgupta3 via sap-acct <sap-acct@Groups.ITtoolbox.com> wrote:
From: manojgupta3 via sap-acct <sap-acct@Groups.ITtoolbox.com>
Subject: Re: [sap-acct] Not Allowing Entry...missing T043G, and T077D.
To: "Fareed Bhutto" <fareedbhutto@yahoo.com>
Date: Saturday, May 8, 2010, 12:36 AM
Posted by manojgupta3
on May 8 at 9:05 AM Mark as helpful
go to the t-code sm30 & check ur table screen.
On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 10:59 PM, Fareed Bhutto via sap-acct <
sap-acct@groups.ittoolbox.com> wrote:
> Posted by Fareed Bhutto
> on May 7 at 1:32 PM
> Im trying to make an entry by using F-28, and getting the message "the
> entry CHCE is missing in T043G:. I have defined CHCE in Tolerance Group.
> Then, I tried to display my Customer A/c, I get the message that "CHCU is
> not defined in T077D.
> Plz. help to do my entry.....! Thnx
> Fareed
__.____._ Fareed Bhutto
--- On Sat, 5/8/10, manojgupta3 via sap-acct <sap-acct@Groups.ITtoolbox.com> wrote:
From: manojgupta3 via sap-acct <sap-acct@Groups.ITtoolbox.com>
Subject: Re: [sap-acct] Not Allowing Entry...missing T043G, and T077D.
To: "Fareed Bhutto" <fareedbhutto@yahoo.com>
Date: Saturday, May 8, 2010, 12:36 AM
Posted by manojgupta3
on May 8 at 9:05 AM Mark as helpful
go to the t-code sm30 & check ur table screen.
On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 10:59 PM, Fareed Bhutto via sap-acct <
sap-acct@groups.ittoolbox.com> wrote:
> Posted by Fareed Bhutto
> on May 7 at 1:32 PM
> Im trying to make an entry by using F-28, and getting the message "the
> entry CHCE is missing in T043G:. I have defined CHCE in Tolerance Group.
> Then, I tried to display my Customer A/c, I get the message that "CHCU is
> not defined in T077D.
> Plz. help to do my entry.....! Thnx
> Fareed
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
In the Spotlight
White Papers
In the Spotlight
Your SAP Security is at Risk...Learn How to Stay Protected. Read the free white paper from SenSage
View this thread online
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion