We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-basis] Installing a SAP Central Instance in Suse Linux

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Pcoelho4
on Apr 11 at 2:41 PM
Hi, guys..

I know that probably this is a stupid question, but I am newbye in SAP and I?ve been stuck at this point for all week.

I am trying to install SAP ECC 6 in a Suse Linux 10 SP2 and I have read all the necessary sap notes.

When I start sapinst, everything looks fine but when I've chose "SAP ERP 6.0 Support Release 3"option, only "Rapid Configuration" and "Software Life-Cycle Options" appears.

I?ve tried to find some "Central Services Instance" options, without success.

I?ve searched the Web and I?ve found that there is an option "SAP Systems" that is not appearing in the current menu.

I?ve download several "Installation Master" DVDs but none shows this option.

Can somebody help me?
__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
In the Spotlight
Did this response help you resolve your issue? Click the green 'Mark as helpful' arrow to vote on the entry.
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language