RE:[sap-log-sd] Pricing in SD
Posted by
Admin at
|
Share this post:
|
0 Comments
| | Posted by AXM (SAP SD Consultant) on Apr 29 at 11:39 AM | |
A header condition value gets applied to all line items . Thats means if you enter 100 as a condition value in header , and you have two line items the condition total will become 200. To avoid that add 2 units at the header will entering the con val i.e 100 @2
---------------Original Message---------------
From: Ravi Prasad
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2009 6:25 PM
Subject: Pricing in SD
> Hi
> I have created a Header Level condition for Taxes ZTXJ (manual condition) and assigned to the procedure. Two line items were added with PR00 (Manual) and KF00 (Manual)..
> Item-01- $10.50
> Item-02 -$23.50
> KF00 - $8.00
> ZTXJ (Header condition) - $11.00 (value and not percentage)
> My total should have been = 10.5+23.5+8.0+11.0 = $53.
> But, when I look at each Item Level I find $11.00 and at Header Level I find $22.00 and thense the total being $64..
> Why is it so..where should i configure to get it right? Please le me know.
> Thanks
> Ravi
__.____._ ---------------Original Message---------------
From: Ravi Prasad
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2009 6:25 PM
Subject: Pricing in SD
> Hi
> I have created a Header Level condition for Taxes ZTXJ (manual condition) and assigned to the procedure. Two line items were added with PR00 (Manual) and KF00 (Manual)..
> Item-01- $10.50
> Item-02 -$23.50
> KF00 - $8.00
> ZTXJ (Header condition) - $11.00 (value and not percentage)
> My total should have been = 10.5+23.5+8.0+11.0 = $53.
> But, when I look at each Item Level I find $11.00 and at Header Level I find $22.00 and thense the total being $64..
> Why is it so..where should i configure to get it right? Please le me know.
> Thanks
> Ravi
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
In the Spotlight
Your SAP Security is at Risk...Learn How to Stay Protected. Read the free white paper from SenSage
View this thread online
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion