RE: [sap-security] Users with two opposite roles
Posted by
Admin at
|
Share this post:
|
0 Comments
| | Posted by frodrigu on Apr 29 at 11:39 AM | |
Why don't you try using the table AGR_USERS?
Federico Rodr?guez
IT Auditor
OT Energ?a, Ingenier?a & Construcciones y Servicios
Interno: 82350
ferodriguez@techint.net <mailto:ferodriguez@techint.net>
________________________________
From: PUB: Thierry Kennes via sap-security [mailto:sap-security@groups.ittoolbox.com]
Sent: Jueves, 29 de Abril de 2010 11:43
To: RODRIGUEZ Federico DICAU
Subject: [sap-security] Users with two opposite roles
Posted by Thierry Kennes (SAP BC Admin)
on Apr 29 at 11:07 AM
Hello,
I'm looking for a way to find every users that has two opposite roles.
For example, for security reason, a same user cannot have Z_READ and Z_WRITE.
How to find that list ?
I tried by using SUIM > User > By role and filling the two roles, but it gives a list of users having either Z_READ or Z_WRITE or BOTH. But what I'd like is a list of users having at the same Z_READ AND Z_WRITE.
Thanks
__.____._ Federico Rodr?guez
IT Auditor
OT Energ?a, Ingenier?a & Construcciones y Servicios
Interno: 82350
ferodriguez@techint.net <mailto:ferodriguez@techint.net>
________________________________
From: PUB: Thierry Kennes via sap-security [mailto:sap-security@groups.ittoolbox.com]
Sent: Jueves, 29 de Abril de 2010 11:43
To: RODRIGUEZ Federico DICAU
Subject: [sap-security] Users with two opposite roles
Posted by Thierry Kennes (SAP BC Admin)
on Apr 29 at 11:07 AM
Hello,
I'm looking for a way to find every users that has two opposite roles.
For example, for security reason, a same user cannot have Z_READ and Z_WRITE.
How to find that list ?
I tried by using SUIM > User > By role and filling the two roles, but it gives a list of users having either Z_READ or Z_WRITE or BOTH. But what I'd like is a list of users having at the same Z_READ AND Z_WRITE.
Thanks
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements
View this thread online
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion