We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-acct] CO-PA report painter report

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Sophie (Senior Accountant)
on Apr 14 at 3:37 AM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
Thanks Tidimo,

I found the "Key fig. structure", this really helps me.

best regards
Sophie

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Sophie
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 1:18 AM
Subject: CO-PA report painter report

> hi experts,
>
> Excuse me, I do not really know about Report Painter, my question may be a little bit stupid.
>
> I'm checking our CO-PA report, there is one line called:SD Reimbursement, there is a big amount in this line, I want to check where comes this big amount, how the system get this amount here, what is the fomula or logic behind this line.
> This report use Form EW, I already come to the screen of Change Form, but I don't know where can I check the fomua or logic of a certain cell. Can anyone give me a hint?
>
> many thanks in advance!
> best regards
> Sophie
__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
In the Spotlight
Did this response help you resolve your issue? Click the green 'Mark as helpful' arrow to vote on the entry.
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language