RE: [sap-basis] Printer on windows terminal server
Posted by
Admin at
|
Share this post:
|
0 Comments
| | Posted by D. Caddick (SAP NetWeaver/BASIS Consultant) on Apr 6 at 3:43 AM | |
Hi Pradeep,
I would guess there is a problem with the GUI installation. Try uninstalling
the GUI and reinstall and then patch to the latest patch level. If this does
not work look for the note regarding GUI trace and set the GUI trace and
then send this to SAP in a new message.
Regards
From: bathulapradeep via sap-basis [mailto:sap-basis@Groups.ITtoolbox.com]
Sent: 06 April 2010 05:46
To: D. Caddick
Subject: RE:[sap-basis] Printer on windows terminal server
Posted by bathulapradeep
on Apr 6 at 12:47 AM
<http://it.toolbox.com/api/ContentVote/3418923/1/1/> Mark this reply as
helpfulMark as helpful
Hi Caddick,
I have used the Method G instead of F in a case were I was unable to print
using Method F.
I get the print but after every single print th SAP Gui window is getting
closed and I have to reopen a session.
What could be the reason?
Pradeep
---------------Original Message---------------
From: D. Caddick
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2010 8:34 AM
Subject: Printer on windows terminal server
> Hi Sadiq,
>
> Refer to SAP note 821519. Run program RSPO0075 and you can activate access
Method 'G'.
>
> Regards
__.____._ I would guess there is a problem with the GUI installation. Try uninstalling
the GUI and reinstall and then patch to the latest patch level. If this does
not work look for the note regarding GUI trace and set the GUI trace and
then send this to SAP in a new message.
Regards
From: bathulapradeep via sap-basis [mailto:sap-basis@Groups.ITtoolbox.com]
Sent: 06 April 2010 05:46
To: D. Caddick
Subject: RE:[sap-basis] Printer on windows terminal server
Posted by bathulapradeep
on Apr 6 at 12:47 AM
<http://it.toolbox.com/api/ContentVote/3418923/1/1/> Mark this reply as
helpfulMark as helpful
Hi Caddick,
I have used the Method G instead of F in a case were I was unable to print
using Method F.
I get the print but after every single print th SAP Gui window is getting
closed and I have to reopen a session.
What could be the reason?
Pradeep
---------------Original Message---------------
From: D. Caddick
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2010 8:34 AM
Subject: Printer on windows terminal server
> Hi Sadiq,
>
> Refer to SAP note 821519. Run program RSPO0075 and you can activate access
Method 'G'.
>
> Regards
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
SAP Basis Top Contributor
Contributed the most posts in a group for 3 consecutive months to earn a Gold Achievement
Related Content
In the Spotlight
White Papers
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements
View this thread online
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion