[sap-log-mm] Costing for subcontract FG
Posted by
Admin at
|
Share this post:
|
0 Comments
| | Posted by Spunkmeyer on Mar 9 at 11:10 AM |
We subcontracted the production of a FG to a vendor. We send them the components, they pack them and send the FG material back to us.
Our controller is adamant about including the cost of freight in the product cost. However, because freight is NOT material in our system it does not get included in the costing - CK11N. I have tried to add the freight as a price condition in the purchase information record, but it does not get included in the product costing.
I have not seen freight used like this before and I think it s/b an overhead that is budgeted for but I can't cvonvince our controller. It's not part of the qty structure.
Any and all suggestions are appreciated
__.____._ Our controller is adamant about including the cost of freight in the product cost. However, because freight is NOT material in our system it does not get included in the costing - CK11N. I have tried to add the freight as a price condition in the purchase information record, but it does not get included in the product costing.
I have not seen freight used like this before and I think it s/b an overhead that is budgeted for but I can't cvonvince our controller. It's not part of the qty structure.
Any and all suggestions are appreciated
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
In the Spotlight
White Papers
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements
View this thread online
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion