[sap-acct] VF31 Output from billing
Posted by
Admin at
|
Share this post:
|
0 Comments
| | Posted by PVFernandes on Mar 9 at 11:33 AM |
Hi
When I execute the VF31 Transaction for many billing documents, the system only print the first document but the processing status is complete for all the documents. I mean, the nast table is with status 1 and the system neither print the document neither create the spool entry.
Anyone, already have this problem?
Many thanks in advance for your reply.
Regards,
PFs
__.____._ When I execute the VF31 Transaction for many billing documents, the system only print the first document but the processing status is complete for all the documents. I mean, the nast table is with status 1 and the system neither print the document neither create the spool entry.
Anyone, already have this problem?
Many thanks in advance for your reply.
Regards,
PFs
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
In the Spotlight
White Papers
In the Spotlight
55% of IT Pros Use Social Media to Advance Their Careers. See the Survey Results
View this thread online
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion