RE:[sap-log-sd] Update values of Infostrucutre
Posted by
Admin at
|
Share this post:
|
0 Comments
| | Posted by Narayan on Mar 9 at 11:56 AM | |
I am asking how to update the values when I create new infostrucutre, not copying from any one.. eg: We decided to create allocation infostrucutre today but want to update all orderds from 1st of last month in infostrucutre..??
I am not sure how to do this? whether we have some programs etc..
---------------Original Message---------------
From: Narayan
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 9:19 AM
Subject: Update values of Infostrucutre
> Hi,
>
> I have modified infostrucutre with some values but how can I transfer open order & confirmed order from old infostrucutre to new one?
__.____._ I am not sure how to do this? whether we have some programs etc..
---------------Original Message---------------
From: Narayan
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 9:19 AM
Subject: Update values of Infostrucutre
> Hi,
>
> I have modified infostrucutre with some values but how can I transfer open order & confirmed order from old infostrucutre to new one?
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
In the Spotlight
White Papers
In the Spotlight
55% of IT Pros Use Social Media to Advance Their Careers. See the Survey Results
View this thread online
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion