RE:[sap-log-sd] Sales order not creating production order
Posted by
Admin at
|
Share this post:
|
0 Comments
| | Posted by jocelynwiedman (SAP Business Systems) on Mar 9 at 12:14 PM | |
I have worked a little further on this and my sales order line is producing a planned order, which i can convert to a production order, but i still cannot deliver the SO line after confirming the production order because there is 0 quantity for the confirmed quantity on the schedule line so when i try to deliver, i get the message 'no schedule lines due for delivery'. so i think the problem lies in how sap is determing to confirm the schedule line. i have checked that atp is turned on and it is and it is using availability check 02 and checking rule AE for the scope of check.
---------------Original Message---------------
From: " email@removed "
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2010 11:04 AM
Subject: Sales order not creating production order
> I am creating a sales order for a make-to-order, configurable item and I am not getting a production order. Any ideas what I should check?
__.____._ ---------------Original Message---------------
From: " email@removed "
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2010 11:04 AM
Subject: Sales order not creating production order
> I am creating a sales order for a make-to-order, configurable item and I am not getting a production order. Any ideas what I should check?
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
In the Spotlight
55% of IT Pros Use Social Media to Advance Their Careers. See the Survey Results
View this thread online
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion