RE:[sap-acct] how to get good cost reports from the Plant Maintenance of sap?
Posted by
Admin at
|
Share this post:
|
0 Comments
| | Posted by millerrh (Business Assistant) on Mar 9 at 1:06 PM | |
So what's the difference in this report and MCI8 (COST ANALYSIS REPORT?
---------------Original Message---------------
From: millerrh
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 9:34 AM
Subject: how to get good cost reports from the Plant Maintenance of sap?
> does anyone know about running cost reports out of the PM of SAP. I noticed that if I run an IW39 and then go to another report (the costs analysis report) it gives different numbers? Why, what's the difference?
__.____._ ---------------Original Message---------------
From: millerrh
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 9:34 AM
Subject: how to get good cost reports from the Plant Maintenance of sap?
> does anyone know about running cost reports out of the PM of SAP. I noticed that if I run an IW39 and then go to another report (the costs analysis report) it gives different numbers? Why, what's the difference?
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
In the Spotlight
55% of IT Pros Use Social Media to Advance Their Careers. See the Survey Results
View this thread online
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion