[sap-dev] Create sales order quotation Using Bapi
Posted by
Admin at
|
Share this post:
|
0 Comments
| | Posted by madhu_rao (abap) on Feb 8 at 12:47 AM |
I want to create a sales order Variant sales using bapi. I am able to create order using bapi. Iam getting all the details in it. I want to change some characters in it . But there are some tables are there like ORDER_CFGS_REF, ORDER_CFGS_PART_OF, ORDER_CFGS_INST, ORDER_CFGS_VALUE. Please tell me what are the uses of these tables and suggest me how to use it.
Regards,
Madhu
__.____._ Regards,
Madhu
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
In the Spotlight
White Papers
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements
View this thread online
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion