[sap-basis] User mapping in Enterprise Portal
Posted by
Admin at
|
Share this post:
|
0 Comments
| | Posted by ndaoud (M.R.) on Feb 1 at 4:21 PM |
Dear All
I am trying to map user in Enterprise Portal to the user in backend ECC system but the following message appears
?The user mapping for remote system "SAP_ECC_HumanResources" is not unique. At least one other user is also mapped to remote user ID "9". This can lead to problems when it is necessary to uniquely identify the user mapped to this remote user ID ("inverse user mapping").?
I think this user already mapped to another user in EP, but I want to know how I could get a list of all users mapped and to which users they are mapped to in EP.
Could let me know how I could get this information.
Thanks in advance
Best regards ? Nasser
__.____._ I am trying to map user in Enterprise Portal to the user in backend ECC system but the following message appears
?The user mapping for remote system "SAP_ECC_HumanResources" is not unique. At least one other user is also mapped to remote user ID "9". This can lead to problems when it is necessary to uniquely identify the user mapped to this remote user ID ("inverse user mapping").?
I think this user already mapped to another user in EP, but I want to know how I could get a list of all users mapped and to which users they are mapped to in EP.
Could let me know how I could get this information.
Thanks in advance
Best regards ? Nasser
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
In the Spotlight
Share Knowledge About SAP Scripting. Join the New Discussion Group
View this thread online
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion