RE:[sap-log-mm] Text Field on ME23N
Posted by
Admin at
|
Share this post:
|
0 Comments
| | Posted by vinod_s (MM WM Consultant) on Feb 1 at 2:53 PM | |
Hi Paul and All,
I am not sure if I have understood what you guys are discussing.
As for as using the text feild in MIGO is concerned, there is no direct link between ME23N text and MIGO/Where Text feild. If you want to use this text feild to get some text from PO at the time of GR then you would have to use user exit to flow text from PO to MIGO.
Now if you have entered any TEXT manually in MIGO/Where/ Text, it will not be visible in ME23N as there is no backward connection, however the same will be seen in material document display.
hope this helps.
thnx
----- Original Message -----
From: LJWilson via sap-log-mm
To: vinod_s
Sent: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 00:04:59 +0530 (IST)
Subject: RE:[sap-log-mm] Text Field on ME23N
Posted by LJWilson (Business Analyst)
on Feb 1 at 1:37 PM
Mark as helpful
Hi, Paul.
I have never seen it act that way. You're just lucky, I guess. :)
Is there any commonality between the instances where it doesn't show up? Account assignment, or PO type, or material type, or plant or anything? If not, I'm not sure what's going on.
Also, check the authorization settings. When you are in the "Where" tab, key in /nsu53 in the command field box at the top of the screen and hit 'Enter' and see if there are any authorizations not passing.
Other than that, I don't know of any screen setups for field selections that would prohibit this field.
Good luck!
Laura
---------------Original Message---------------
From: PAUL
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2010 11:51 AM
Subject: Text Field on ME23N
> Hi, The text field which appear after you click the material document on ME23N transaction disappeared. <br/>How do I activate this text field. [This is th text which you insert when doing MIGO].
__.____._ I am not sure if I have understood what you guys are discussing.
As for as using the text feild in MIGO is concerned, there is no direct link between ME23N text and MIGO/Where Text feild. If you want to use this text feild to get some text from PO at the time of GR then you would have to use user exit to flow text from PO to MIGO.
Now if you have entered any TEXT manually in MIGO/Where/ Text, it will not be visible in ME23N as there is no backward connection, however the same will be seen in material document display.
hope this helps.
thnx
----- Original Message -----
From: LJWilson via sap-log-mm
To: vinod_s
Sent: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 00:04:59 +0530 (IST)
Subject: RE:[sap-log-mm] Text Field on ME23N
Posted by LJWilson (Business Analyst)
on Feb 1 at 1:37 PM
Mark as helpful
Hi, Paul.
I have never seen it act that way. You're just lucky, I guess. :)
Is there any commonality between the instances where it doesn't show up? Account assignment, or PO type, or material type, or plant or anything? If not, I'm not sure what's going on.
Also, check the authorization settings. When you are in the "Where" tab, key in /nsu53 in the command field box at the top of the screen and hit 'Enter' and see if there are any authorizations not passing.
Other than that, I don't know of any screen setups for field selections that would prohibit this field.
Good luck!
Laura
---------------Original Message---------------
From: PAUL
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2010 11:51 AM
Subject: Text Field on ME23N
> Hi, The text field which appear after you click the material document on ME23N transaction disappeared. <br/>How do I activate this text field. [This is th text which you insert when doing MIGO].
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
In the Spotlight
Share Knowledge About SAP Scripting. Join the New Discussion Group
View this thread online
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion