We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-log-mm] Need to output two message types simultaneously for a PO

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Jose_Oyon (SAP Consultant)
on Feb 10 at 5:47 PM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
It is the same message type NEU but the vendor numbers are different. One condition record should be for partnet VN with the vendor number and the other condition should be for partner TF using the freight forwarder vendor number.

If you always output PO in the same way for all vendors and for all freight forwarders I guess you could create the condition records leaving the vendor number blank. You still need to use partner function VN or OA in one condition and TF for the other one (freight forwarder by EDI).

Thanks and regards, Jose Oyon.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: dennis.phelan
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 12:05 PM
Subject: Need to output two message types simultaneously for a PO

> I have a requirement to output two copies of the same PO to two different vendors at the same time. The first copy goes to the vendor the PO is issued to; the second copy goes to the freight forwarder and must be sent via EDI. My research indicates I will need two message types; which I have created. I fine-tuned the message control to print both types for new and changed PO's. I maintained the messag schema to print both types. I maintained the message conditions for each message type. I expected to get both message types on the PO message screen, but I continue to get only the NEU standard output. Any suggestions?
__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language