RE:[sap-log-mm] Custom MIRO Screen Layout
Posted by
Admin at
|
Share this post:
|
0 Comments
| | Posted by ha_tran (Senior SAP Supply Chain Business Analyst) on Feb 2 at 7:02 PM | |
Hi,
When you said the customs layout, I would assume you referred to invoice item layout (such as 6_6310 - Invoice Reduction or 7_6310 - All information). If this is the case, then the related configuration can be found in IMG ---> Material Management ---> Logistics Invoice Verification ---> Incoming Invoice ---> Aggregation ---> Maintain Variant for Aggregation List.
Cheers,
HT
---------------Original Message---------------
From: ERP - Infor and SAP
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2010 9:11 AM
Subject: Custom MIRO Screen Layout
> Can someone please help explain a custom MiRO layout functionality.<br/>I have 2 custome MRO screen layout, when using one of them, the system prompts me to fill in a Reference Date when doing PO to IV Verification. Select the other layout, not prompted for this date field. When doing PO, GR , IV match, not an issue on either layout. <br/>How can I change the functionality of the Custom layout screen to not prompt for this date? <br/>If anyone can help solve the mystery, I greatly appreciate it. <br/>Regards,<br/>Irene Aragon
__.____._ When you said the customs layout, I would assume you referred to invoice item layout (such as 6_6310 - Invoice Reduction or 7_6310 - All information). If this is the case, then the related configuration can be found in IMG ---> Material Management ---> Logistics Invoice Verification ---> Incoming Invoice ---> Aggregation ---> Maintain Variant for Aggregation List.
Cheers,
HT
---------------Original Message---------------
From: ERP - Infor and SAP
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2010 9:11 AM
Subject: Custom MIRO Screen Layout
> Can someone please help explain a custom MiRO layout functionality.<br/>I have 2 custome MRO screen layout, when using one of them, the system prompts me to fill in a Reference Date when doing PO to IV Verification. Select the other layout, not prompted for this date field. When doing PO, GR , IV match, not an issue on either layout. <br/>How can I change the functionality of the Custom layout screen to not prompt for this date? <br/>If anyone can help solve the mystery, I greatly appreciate it. <br/>Regards,<br/>Irene Aragon
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements
View this thread online
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion