We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-dev] Copying Selection Screen data into Internal table

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Rao Ko
on Feb 1 at 3:33 PM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
Horacio
Yes I do debug the program. The header data of table FMDERIVE001 and Internal table field types are matching. Program is bringing up all values but not updating in table as new entry.

Thanks
Prasad

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Rao Ko
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2010 8:08 AM
Subject: Copying Selection Screen data into Internal table

> Hi Gurus<br/>I have created a selection screen with 4 elements with single value option. One of field is in date format (dats). Now all these user selected data to be taken to an internal table wihout any conversion. Later I wanted to insert this data into standard table using INSERT.<br/>When I use MOVE selection data to internal table, system bringing these values with IEQ+value. How can I getrid of this initial "IEQ".<br/>Please help.<br/>Prasad
__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language