RE: [sap-dev] Change the user interface for sap erp
Posted by
Admin at
|
Share this post:
|
0 Comments
| | Posted by robphelan (Lead SAP Specialist) on Feb 1 at 6:53 PM | |
The first thing to do is create a custom menu with ONLY those transactions the user needs to access. You can give them "cheat sheets" - process flows with tcodes and notes about what they need to do at each step - laminate it so it will last.
The second is to get new users. You can only do so much - they must be able to assume some responsibility at some point. It is their business process, they need to own it. To own it, they need to understand it. If they can't or refuse, there's not much you can do about it.
From: angel.cabrera via sap-dev [mailto:sap-dev@groups.ittoolbox.com]
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2010 5:46 PM
To: Phelan, Robert
Subject: [sap-dev] Change the user interface for sap erp
[http://userimages.toolbox.com/user/b_575695.jpg]
Posted by angel.cabrera
on Feb 1 at 6:47 PM
I need to customizing the GUI for the end user because I have a lot problems about the trainning for the end user when I need to explain the use and navigation into the screens and these have a lot fields and only a few the end user wil used when operate the system.
Please partners if someone know about the some tool to masking or change the screens in SAP erp and simplify the use operation of the screen. I will appreciate your help because I spent a long time trainning end users about the complex screens of SAP system.
__.____._ The second is to get new users. You can only do so much - they must be able to assume some responsibility at some point. It is their business process, they need to own it. To own it, they need to understand it. If they can't or refuse, there's not much you can do about it.
From: angel.cabrera via sap-dev [mailto:sap-dev@groups.ittoolbox.com]
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2010 5:46 PM
To: Phelan, Robert
Subject: [sap-dev] Change the user interface for sap erp
[http://userimages.toolbox.com/user/b_575695.jpg]
Posted by angel.cabrera
on Feb 1 at 6:47 PM
I need to customizing the GUI for the end user because I have a lot problems about the trainning for the end user when I need to explain the use and navigation into the screens and these have a lot fields and only a few the end user wil used when operate the system.
Please partners if someone know about the some tool to masking or change the screens in SAP erp and simplify the use operation of the screen. I will appreciate your help because I spent a long time trainning end users about the complex screens of SAP system.
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
In the Spotlight
White Papers
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements
View this thread online
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion