Re: [sap-acct] TEXT field is gray on FB02
Posted by
Admin at
|
Share this post:
|
0 Comments
| | Posted by hanglt (consultant) on Feb 1 at 5:35 PM | |
Hi all experts,
Thanks for all your help. I can change this field.
I wanna change an other field: TEXTS EXIST. This is on button on the screen
of FB02 - field name RF05L-XTEXT.
I want to use it field to note several special documents. After that, I will
customize a report that list down documents that was noted.
If in document header have an other field that could satisfy this
requirement, please help me!
High appreciate you help!
One again, thanks a lot!
__.____._ Thanks for all your help. I can change this field.
I wanna change an other field: TEXTS EXIST. This is on button on the screen
of FB02 - field name RF05L-XTEXT.
I want to use it field to note several special documents. After that, I will
customize a report that list down documents that was noted.
If in document header have an other field that could satisfy this
requirement, please help me!
High appreciate you help!
One again, thanks a lot!
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
In the Spotlight
Share Knowledge About SAP Scripting. Join the New Discussion Group
View this thread online
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion