Re: [sap-acct] Changing GL Account For OBYC WRX
Posted by
Admin at
|
Share this post:
|
0 Comments
| | Posted by omprakash6ra (FI Consultant) on Feb 7 at 10:17 PM | |
HI Shi Pai,
Post the acctual error, what your getting then only we can help. What is the
error that you are getting while posting when posting a MIGO with the
foreign currency?
Regards
Omprakash RA
On 2/7/10, pailshi via sap-acct <sap-acct@groups.ittoolbox.com> wrote:
>
> Posted by pailshi(Accountant)
> on Feb 7 at 11:40 AM
> hi om,
>
> the account is open item manage, we can migo local PO, but for foreign PO
> theres an error (i have to check on that) the other consultant told me that
> it is because the gr/ir clearing account has tick on "only in local
> currency".
>
> Im not sure, and since I am new on this field, I immediately believe on
> that. I guess i need to check on that, maybe the error is not in gr/ir
> account
>
> thanks again guys...
>
> ---------------Original Message---------------
> From: pailshi
> Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 10:15 AM
> Subject: Changing GL Account For OBYC WRX
>
> > hi, <br/>in our client, the obyc for wrx has been configured already.
> later on, we noticed that the gt/ir account for that has ticked the only
> balances in local currency. it should not be the case because we have
> foreign PO. I created another gr/ir account, w/o tick on the only balances
> in local currency. I changed the account in obyc wrx. and now, we are
> encountering error saying that we need to configure the obyc ein_purchsing
> acount. <br/>please help me, i want to correct this issue, coz now even i
> put the gr/ir account back, SAP dont allow me to use the gr/ir account
> configured in wrx. the error says we need to configure the obyc ein for
> purchasing account. <br/>By the way, when I changed the account theres
> already transactions on it, so i blocked it, and created another one, but
> when we encountered error, i put it back...please help<br/>I would
> appreciate your immediate response. Thanks
__.____._ Post the acctual error, what your getting then only we can help. What is the
error that you are getting while posting when posting a MIGO with the
foreign currency?
Regards
Omprakash RA
On 2/7/10, pailshi via sap-acct <sap-acct@groups.ittoolbox.com> wrote:
>
> Posted by pailshi(Accountant)
> on Feb 7 at 11:40 AM
> hi om,
>
> the account is open item manage, we can migo local PO, but for foreign PO
> theres an error (i have to check on that) the other consultant told me that
> it is because the gr/ir clearing account has tick on "only in local
> currency".
>
> Im not sure, and since I am new on this field, I immediately believe on
> that. I guess i need to check on that, maybe the error is not in gr/ir
> account
>
> thanks again guys...
>
> ---------------Original Message---------------
> From: pailshi
> Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 10:15 AM
> Subject: Changing GL Account For OBYC WRX
>
> > hi, <br/>in our client, the obyc for wrx has been configured already.
> later on, we noticed that the gt/ir account for that has ticked the only
> balances in local currency. it should not be the case because we have
> foreign PO. I created another gr/ir account, w/o tick on the only balances
> in local currency. I changed the account in obyc wrx. and now, we are
> encountering error saying that we need to configure the obyc ein_purchsing
> acount. <br/>please help me, i want to correct this issue, coz now even i
> put the gr/ir account back, SAP dont allow me to use the gr/ir account
> configured in wrx. the error says we need to configure the obyc ein for
> purchasing account. <br/>By the way, when I changed the account theres
> already transactions on it, so i blocked it, and created another one, but
> when we encountered error, i put it back...please help<br/>I would
> appreciate your immediate response. Thanks
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements
View this thread online
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion