We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-acct] Asset depreciation - Stopping for an individual item

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Jackie Watkins
on Aug 4 at 3:30 AM
Hi all,
I work for a company that makes cars. Occasionally we add them to the asset register (Engineering cars for example). However we can have a requirement to sell these cars every now and again. Sales has taken one of these cars to sell, and therefore we want to "halt" depreciation on this asset. I cannot change the deprecation for the asset class as there are more assets in this class - I only want to affect ONE asset. How can I do this - I do not want to retire the asset - it needs to stay on the register incase it does not get sold.
Can anyone give me ideas how to do this, please.
Thanks
Jackie
__.____._
Copyright © 2009 CEB Toolbox, Inc. and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language