We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-log-wm] Task and Resource Management

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by SaiSapSD (SD/ WM Consultant)
on Aug 3 at 1:13 AM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
Hi JPS,
Sorry about the early message to Minish it was to you only.
Yes we are using the RF connections but my question is TRM is not activated for both the process either in system or in RF. How to do this i checked in transfer table LTAP, LTAK the filed KZTRM is not activated. I did the assignment of Warehouse number and site and also for the movement types.
Is there any thing I am missing in config?
Please send me the config documents to my mail id email@removed
It will be help full for me.
Thanks & Regards,
Sai
__.____._
Copyright © 2009 CEB Toolbox, Inc. and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language