Re: [sap-acct] Error message: "The CO account assignment object belongs to company code XXXX, not YYYY"
Posted by
Admin at
|
Share this post:
|
0 Comments
| | Posted by ron.roberts (Senior SAP FI/CO Consultant) on Aug 6 at 1:56 AM | |
We need additional information from you. Do you wish to reassign the cost
object to a different company code or do you wish to assign a different cost
object, one that is assigned to the desired company code? Two very
different objectives.
Also, please provide more information about the transaction where this is
occurring.
On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 1:20 PM, Ana via sap-acct <
sap-acct@groups.ittoolbox.com> wrote:
> Posted by Ana(Miss)
> on Jul 31 at 2:46 PM Hello,
> I've had the following error message in a report: "The CO account
> assignment object belongs to company code XXXX, not YYYY". How can I change
> the assignment of the object to the company code? Which transactions should
> I use?
> Thank you all,
> Ana
__.____._ object to a different company code or do you wish to assign a different cost
object, one that is assigned to the desired company code? Two very
different objectives.
Also, please provide more information about the transaction where this is
occurring.
On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 1:20 PM, Ana via sap-acct <
sap-acct@groups.ittoolbox.com> wrote:
> Posted by Ana(Miss)
> on Jul 31 at 2:46 PM Hello,
> I've had the following error message in a report: "The CO account
> assignment object belongs to company code XXXX, not YYYY". How can I change
> the assignment of the object to the company code? Which transactions should
> I use?
> Thank you all,
> Ana
Copyright © 2009 CEB Toolbox, Inc. and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
In the Spotlight
How Can Predictive Analytics Drive Competitive Advantage? Find out here
View this thread online
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion