We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-basis] Connection failure via VPN

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by jochen.seliger
on 07/20/2009 01:17:00 PM

I try to connect via my ISP, using VPN, to an SAP environment, which is generally accessible through VPN from the LAN of our company.
I get successfully the VPN tunnel, but when trying to connect, I get the error message 'connection to host 'ApplServerIP', service sapdp00 timed out.
On my laptop is running Windows XP +SP2.
Meanwhile I've read SDN and other blogs an found information regarding SAP dispatcher (an telnet attempt displayes 'Establishing connection..' an then failes.
Can anybody tell me, how to start SAP dispatcher?
Further it could be that there is a problem concernig SAP-Router, because from a Companies PC the 'netstat -a' tells me that the service sapdp00 is connected obviousely on a internal Server (IP) of the client, I try to connect.
This IP-Ragne is different from the Standardgateway-Range, what means, that there should be a router.
From my laptop, the only IP,I can ping, is the Standard gateway, I've got, wen establishing the VPN tunnel.
Can anybody tell me, whats about necessary router configuration for connections comming from ISP?
Kind regards
Jochen Seliger
__.____._

Copyright © 2009 CEB Toolbox, Inc. and message author.

Toolbox.com
4343 N. Scottsdale Road
Suite 280
Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language