We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-hr] i want absence type 0420 to be paid through wage typ 2022

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Mamta_SAPHR(HR Functional Consultant)
on 07/18/2009 10:27:00 PM

Hi,
I have the same issue. Can you please let me know how did you solve your issue.
I have configured the below:
1. Cretaed Absences, Absence Quotas, Coounting Rule, Deduction Rule, Generation Rule.
2. I did Run RPTQTA00 -> Quotas have generated Successfully.
3. I created Absence record 2001 & it is prefectly getting deducted from Quotas.
4. I have 4 leaves (Personal, Sick, Short term, Long term).

For Time Management Staus 7: Time Eval without Payroll Integration->
I am gettign an error in payroll : " Jump from DAYPR " No entry in table $ for key $ 554C 07 66 20090 exactly on the day when I am taking the absence.If I delete the absence record it is ok. My ESG Grp for Time Recording is 01.

For Time Management Status 9: I am getting below error->
PAB Process absence data
Input
Processing No entry in table T554C for key 07 66

Can you please provide any documentation that you have on ABSENCE VALUATION - Grouping,Rules etc. I didnot understnad this concept.
Is it is a must to configure even this part ? I have only done the above set of config.

Now I tried configuring Short term disability and Long term disability too. I have a doubt in terms of Absence Valuation Grouping, Valuation Rulkes etc. Also in the node--> Payroll-Payroll Canada->Absence->Short term disability Plan-> Prepare payroll for processing pay --> Check Split payment valuation Rule-->
Can I give my Basic Pay wagetype here "M003"

I tried performing the below steps to configure Absence Valuation under Payroll-> Payroll Canada node.
First Checked Absences-> Determine Grouping for Absence Val : KMOD ( MODFI A=02 under my ESG grp for CAP 3 )
Defien Absence Val Rule : 66
Assign Absence to Val Class: I assingned my leaves Personal Leave, Sick Leave -> 66 Val Rule ( I want my leave to paid leave)
Absence Val-->Create Counting Class for Absence Val --> For Val Group 02 --> I assigned 66 Val Rule ( Since MODIF A-02 , I took Val Group as 02)
Evaluate Absence using ASIF : I gave by Basic Pay WT M003 -> 100 %
Saved All and ran payroll.
Can you please let me know If I followed the right process. I didnot configure any Daytypes & Time Types.

Regards,
Rani
__.____._

Copyright © 2009 CEB Toolbox, Inc. and message author.

Toolbox.com
4343 N. Scottsdale Road
Suite 280
Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language