We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-dev] Conditions of a sales document on header level

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Marc111(Mr)
on 07/07/2009 11:01:00 AM

Thanks so far for your answers.
Unfortunately, there are no records with KPOSN = 0 in the table KONV.
I also tried FM BAPISDORDER_GETDETAILEDLIST, but I did not get the header conditions, either.
Just to avoid confusion:
In TA va23, when you open an SD document and jump to header->conditions, a screen opens (function group V69A, screen 6201). If yoi set a breakpoint in the PBO module, you can see a table XKOMV[].
I need to get this table from 'outside', i.e. not within the function group.
Any help is appreciated.
Regards,
Marc
__.____._

Copyright © 2009 CEB Toolbox, Inc. and message author.

Toolbox.com
4343 N. Scottsdale Road
Suite 280
Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language