We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-abap] Submit <program> with a choosen layout.

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by jlm17
on 07/23/2009 12:54:00 PM

Can you answer Neal's question? What do you mean by layout? Is it an ALV layout? I maybe way off base, but there is a way to use SUBMIT command Using Selection-SET <Variant name>, which I believe would execute the program using a pre-defined variant which you would need to create(and save) for that particular program. So, when you create this variant, you should also enter the layout in the layout parameter which should get saved with this variant.
So now, when you perform the submit using your newly created variant, I would assume the layout would be what you were expecting.
__.____._

Copyright © 2009 CEB Toolbox, Inc. and message author.

Toolbox.com
4343 N. Scottsdale Road
Suite 280
Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language