RE: [sap-abap] MEDRUCK
Posted by
Admin at
|
Share this post:
|
on 07/24/2009 03:56:00 PM
Are you putting the SAPscript in Debug? When you say it is not working, is it that you simply do not see the values that you expect? Or, is it something else that indicates it is not working?
Personally, I would not recommend reading your IN_TAB and OUT_TAB by INDEX. I would read it by KEY (NAME = 'EKPO-EBELP'). In otherwords, I would read it by the parameter value to make sure that you are using the values. Also, you code snippet does not have any check to see if either the READ's or SELECT's were successful or not.
Why are the CHANGING parameters named 'E-AEDAT' and 'E-ERNAM'? Is there a reason for the E-? have you tried the ASSIGN command before the PERFORM.
Why are you not passing in the EBELN? Is the print driver program standard SAP?
Cheers
John
_____
From: Neal Wilhite via sap-abap [mailto:sap-abap@groups.ittoolbox.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 8:53 AM
To: Louk, John
Subject: Re: [sap-abap] MEDRUCK
I always had trouble getting those to debug. I always had to write debug writes to tables or popup up windows with values to find out what was going on. That was years ago. Surely there is a more modern solution by now. - Neal
-----Original Message-----
From: saun via sap-abap <sap-abap@Groups.ITtoolbox.com>
To: Neal Wilhite <wilhiten@aol.com>
Sent: Thu, Jul 23, 2009 2:53 am
Subject: RE:[sap-abap] MEDRUCK
Dear Neal.
Am writting my perform statement inside a text-element which is executing when am debugging the programme,as it is MEDRUCK'S already executing text-element.Problem is that am not sure whether the perform statement is executing or not,I put break point inside the report programme of the form definition but that is not executed....now plz comment. __.____._
Toolbox.com
4343 N. Scottsdale Road
Suite 280
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion