We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE: [sap-abap] Graphical Report

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by horacio zapettini
on 07/22/2009 02:46:00 PM

Hi
I tried those FM a couple of years ago... As far as I remember, you had some limits in the number of X or Y you could use. That was the reason of discarding their use here.
Horacio.
Ps. There are some demo standard programs you can try (I think they were available from se38 -> *bc*graph*)
________________________________
De: Ginu Joseph via sap-abap [mailto:sap-abap@Groups.ITtoolbox.com]
Enviado el: MiƩrcoles, 22 de Julio de 2009 02:33 p.m.
Para: Horacio Zapettini
Asunto: [sap-abap] Graphical Report
[http://userimages.toolbox.com/user/b_1306493.jpg]
I have a requrement . I need to show Weekly Customer sales report in graphical display.
I used function module 'GRAPH_MATRIX_3D' . I can show it for 1 customer at a time.
Is there any option to display graphical report for all customer ? ie Separate Graphs for each customer
X axis --Weeks
Y axis --Quantity
Can anyone help me to solve this issue?
__.____._

Copyright © 2009 CEB Toolbox, Inc. and message author.

Toolbox.com
4343 N. Scottsdale Road
Suite 280
Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language