We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-log-ps] SAP BOM item numbering

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by JohnCameron(Consultant)
on 06/24/2009 03:59:00 AM

Ron, Keith,
Thanks for your replies, they do confirm some thoughts I was having about how the project is set up. In transaction OPUU I can only change the increment for the activity/operation rather than the BOM item. This would allow me to include more activities but not components per activity. The changes to BOM item numbering might be better addressed tothe PP group but there are reasons for having an increment for BOMs (subitems).
My thinking now is that I will have to split the existing activities to reduce the number of components per activity to less than 1000.
__.____._

Copyright © 2009 CEB Toolbox, Inc. and message author.

Toolbox.com
4343 N. Scottsdale Road
Suite 280
Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language