RE: [sap-basis] database instance installation problem
Posted by
Admin at
|
Share this post:
|
on 06/13/2009 07:34:00 PM
Hi,
You must install SAP only on server versions of windows. XP is not
supported.
Ask your IT administrator to check if you are a member of the local admin
group. I'm pretty sure that you're not a member of the domain admin group.
By the way, where did you obtain your SAP DVDs?
Regards,
LEH
From: USER_1589353 via sap-basis [mailto:sap-basis@Groups.ITtoolbox.com]
Sent: 14. juni 2009 01:04
To: Lars-Erik Hallsten
Subject: Re: [sap-basis] database instance installation problem
Posted by
light1234(SAP Business Analyst)
on 06/13/2009 06:55:00 PM
Hi,
Thanks for your kind reply,
I am using windows xp pro SP2
J2EE 1.4 SDK 2005 Q2.
actually I am new to IT field can you please guide how i can find whether I
am using local administrator or
domain administrator account.
With Regards,
On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 4:45 PM, D. Caddick via sap-basis <
sap-basis@groups.ittoolbox.com> wrote:
>
>
> Hi,
> What is your vwersion of Windows?
> What is you version of Java SDK?
> Are you using a local administrator or Domain Administrator account?
> Regards __.____._
Toolbox.com
4343 N. Scottsdale Road
Suite 280
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
In the Spotlight
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion