We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-other] Attach the photo in PA30

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Question from HPD on Nov 29 at 3:24 PM
Good Morning:

You can give me a help, I have a problem when I attach the photo in PA30, I have everything parameterized correctly and it works in the production client, in the other clients I get the following message: HTTP Error 401: Unauthorized.

I appreciate the help, regards


[helen]


________________________________
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
© 2017 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
HPD  

1 achievement
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language