We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-log-sd] SE38-SDTAXLIC Not Updated

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Question from venugopal_ch8 on Nov 30 at 3:21 AM
Hello SD experts,

I am running the report SE38-SDTAXLIC but the report is blank.

I have activated 006 in V/I1 and re organised in V/I2 after these steps KOTF006 values are updated.

But still I am not able to get any values in this report.

Thanks a lot,
Venugopal
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
© 2017 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
venugopal_ch8  

2 achievements
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Become a blogger at Toolbox.com and share your expertise with the community. Start today.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language