We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-log-pp] Wrong quantity results by BAPI_PROD ORDCONF_GET_TT_PROP

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from JackClarke on Nov 9 at 1:37 AM
Hello GIUSEPPE,

You are correct.
CO11N work OK.
The BAPI is the one that give wrong results.

By the way, I have also a secondary problem:
From the time the BAPI was implemented in the system I get an error "No confirmation has been carried out" when going to see the confirmation on CO14.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Jack

---------------Original Message---------------
From: JackClarke
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2017 12:15 PM
Subject: Wrong quantity results by BAPI_PROD ORDCONF_GET_TT_PROP

Hello Friends,

BY using BAPI_PROD ORDCONF_GET_TT_PROP and input order number and operation number I get wrong results. (not same as in T-Code CO11N).

In CO11N:
Step 0010 I confirm production 4 pcs of 10.
When I go again to confirm step 10, the system propose 6 pcs to confirm.
And when I go to step 0020 the system propose 4 pcs to confirm. (The 4 I earlier confirmed in step 0010).

In BAPI_PROD ORDCONF_GET_TT_PROP
When I go to see proposed quantity to confirm on step 0010 I see 6 pcs (like I see in T-Code CO11N).
But when I go to see proposed quantity to confirm on step 0020I see 10 pcs (the full planned quantity).

Can someone help?

Thanks.
Jack

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
© 2017 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
JackClarke  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have a technical question? Need to find IT solutions? Ask your peers in the Toolbox for IT community.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language